For my self remix project, I chose to edit my latest project, Cat and Mouse. I was critiqued for having it be too short and thought of as an incomplete idea. My first goal was to make it a longer piece but also add material that fit the character of the piece. I continued to play around with the idea of two very different voices going back and forth at each other. For the original project, we had to take a sound effect and place it in our songs. So I kept the same sound from the original song. Instead of looping the sound throughout the entire song, I cut it to the right sound that I felt went with the piece. I also didn’t loop it throughout the song either. There were sections where I felt the sound effect was out of place so I cut it from those spots. Hopefully I changed my original piece of work for the better.